Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hi to every one…I have been unable to get on the blog… hopefully this will work…Sorry I missed your birthday Nicole..I tried…looking forward to the week end…Memere has no idea…she gets confused easily so we have to be as organized as possible…how about bringing your own towels and trying to leave them in your room or tent or my room if you have no other space… that will really help and sheets too…or at least take your sheets home with you to wash so they will not be left there…the dryer is not working so that leaves a ton of work for Tina…when you arrive bring everything upstairs right away…now I know I am not in charge …God only knows who is...but I want to have a lot of family fun …so what do you say to no hard liquor…only a little beer and wine…don’t forget a birthday card and scratch tickets for Memere…or something else if you want…but we all know she likes tickets the best…Today would have been PEPE”S 90th birthday…so I am sure he is watching over us all today…be careful Kristin…I am looking forward toseeing everyone…Love Auntie Paula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Kristin Did he visit you on the beach ??? See you soon !!!

Anonymous said...

Good News...Paul is coming......