Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vermont Schedule

Let us know when you will be visiting our favorite Summer getaway. There is a link added under favorites on the right hand side so you can always check back.

Let's try our best to keep this up to date, it will help out everyone!

Andrea has set up a calendar so you can see who will be in Vermont when - it will stay in the post and also on the bottom of the blog - just let Meredith or Andrea know and they can add when you are going to be there and it will show up below. If you want access to be able to add stuff to the calendar you need a google e-mail account - let us know and we can help you get set up!




12 comments:

Julie said...

I'll be there all summer in spirit! Remember to take lots of pictures with my face drawn on a paper plate as if I am there so I don't miss a thing.

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to go to a concert July 14th so I need someone to be with Mom. love Tina

Anonymous said...

I will try to post but sometimes I may go at the last minute! Gail

nicole said...

I dont know how to fill it in but I will be there June 12-14.

Meredith said...

Paula and Joan will be in Vermont from July 12th to the 16th. Have fun at the concert Tina! :-)

nicole said...

sign me up for July 1-5, thanks! I can't wait til Claire's birthday next weekend!

Anonymous said...

Michael and I and two friends will be in VT July 24-25-and 26

Anonymous said...

Amy, Kennedy, Andrew and Stacy will be there July 18 & 19 if all can get time off.

Meredith said...

The Peter Robillard family will be up August 7th, 8th, 9th, and 10th. I am excited to take Claire up now that she can enjoy the water. And it will her first time playing with sand.

Anonymous said...

2/18/10-uncle dave & donna w/friends thurs 6/24-6/27.

Anonymous said...

the boat fund needs to be replenished Maryellen paid $450 this week for the dock hardware and Teddy Kevin And Micheal put it in. The cover was oedered and will be done this week tues. 7/13. The cost of the cover is $750.If you want to be included in the boat/ dock that means you use them and or ride in it when you are their we are asking for $100 boat/ dock fee. Remember this is our boat and dock it cost money for upkeep.Any questions call me or email me love to all
your favorite Uncle David

Anonymous said...

I am going with maryanne the 30 - 2...of July...Paula