Monday, September 11, 2006

Julie's pictures

Hey everyone,
I know my mom sent pictures from my trip to Meredith and she shared them all with you, but I actually picked out what I think were the best ones and finally finished putting titles to them that describe what you are looking at. So if you want to see them put your email address on here and I'll email the link to you. I don't know how to share photo albums here through kodak gallery.
Love you and I'll see you all soon I think.

Oh yea, and Happy Birthday to everyone who I missed by not checking the blogg in a really long time, sorry.

4 comments:

Meredith said...

I would love to see them. You can either post the link in a response or I can post it on the side bar if you would like. Either way, I would love to see the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Me Too Mareskids@hotmail.com

Julie said...

Meredith, how do I do that if they are on my account with kodak gallery?

Meredith said...

Julie, I usually log into Ofoto and send an E-mail to myself to "share photos" Then I just open up the E-mail and copy and post the link.