Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Want to start new topics on the blog?

I know a lot of you would like to be able to start new topics here. There are two ways you can do this:

1) Send an E-mail to camppinehurst.robillard@blogger.com The subject of the E-mail will show as the title of the post, and what you write in the E-mail will show below.

2) If you send me your E-mail address, I will send you an ivitation to "join" our blog. Once you do this, I can make you an administrator so you can post or start anything your little heart desires.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Now I expect to see a lot more topics on the blog...how exciting!

Anonymous said...

I tried it din,t work

Meredith said...

Double check the E-mail address. I just sent an E-mail and it went through in a matter of minutes. Also make you sure you refresh the page when you are looking for it. (Don't worry, your eyes aren't deceiving you, I erased my test after it posted!)