Friday, November 09, 2007

Help Jericho!

Hi everyone! Now that I am working with Sr. Joan at Jericho, and I love my job, and the work we do, helping people with disabilities by providing spiritual opportunities to them. Right now we are running a fundraiser with the wholesaler BJ's but only until 11/14. If you renew your membership or join, you get $10 off the regular membership price of $45, the membership is good for 15 months instead of the standard 12 months. But the best part is BJ's will donate $5 for every membership signed up through our fundraiser. Anyone interested give me a call on my cell 413-636-1739 or at work 413-538-7450.

Second, we are a charitable organization affiliated with the United Way. Many companies offer to let their employees donate a percentage of their paychecks to the charity of their choice. You could select Jericho whose legal name is "The Bureau for Exceptional Children and Adults". Sign up for this option is generally the end of the year. So I thought I would put this in your heads. If you already donate, why not designate Jericho, and support me, and the organization I work for. Hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nicole you will be hearing from me soon. I am not sure i undrstand everything , BUT YOU WILL HERE FROM ME SOON . i would love to help. LOVE Tina....