Monday, May 18, 2009

Julie's Ghana Blog

I created a blog to keep everyone updated on my adventures in Ghana. The address for it is juliebordua.blogspot.com. Check it out and keep checking it while I am gone. The first post is intimidatingly long, but don't worry, you don't have to read the whole thing if you don't want to, but at least read the first part that I wrote. The majority of it is letters from the peace corps to family and friends that you don't necessarily have to read. My address is also there, so make sure you save it and send me lots of letters and packages because I will miss you all a lot! I'm also putting a link to my blog in the side panel here so you can always get there easily.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Meredith, I couldn't add the link on the side for some reason. Can you do it for me?
Thanks