Tuesday, June 02, 2009

June already??

I don't know who had more fun this past weekend - Dan & I went to a wedding in Maryland while Grandma & Pipere babysat Claire for us (with the help of Auntie Andrea of course!). I think Grandma had this date on the calendar since last year, so I know she was very excited! Apparently Claire had a blast and got to enjoy the swing they bought her. I don't have any pictures of Claires weekend, but here are some of our weekend.Also, if you have yet to receive an Evite for Claires birthday party, please give me your E-mail address. We are just trying to get a good idea of how many people will be there. The party is June 20th at 1PM. We hope you can make it!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Great pics Mana! I love the top one. You should put one of up the back of your hair :-P

Anonymous said...

you guys look perty

Anonymous said...

I think you guys look grat !! Are sure it's been a year for Calire..How time flies...
Love
Cindy & Ray

Anonymous said...

I'LL BE LATE FOR THE PARTY I HAVE TO GO TO MAINE I'LL BE LEAVING THERE ABOUT 1PM..I'LL CALL WHEN I GET CLOSER TO SEE IF THE PARTY IS STILL GOING ON..LOVE YOU...AUNTIE P