Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why I should drink coffee BEFORE leaving for work

I love my coffee, but I don't have my first cup until I am already at the office. This morning I had a realization that maybe I should drink some coffee earlier in the day. Unfortunately, this realization came as I was putting Dans after shave lotion in my hair instead of anti frizz gel. I thought it smelled funny and was a little thinner than normal....In my defense, they are both in blue and black tubes that are shaped similarly. And I was even asleep by 10PM last night!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice! That seems more like something that I would do.

Anonymous said...

Think Positive, you could have used it for toothpaste, in error...

I also had a problem I got up at 5:45AM made myself a hot cup of coffee sat in the chair and spilled the coffee all over my slef. I had to call work and say I was not coming in ... because I now have buns on my stomach with blisters.... not to smart, but I will be ok...
From now on I am going to take my shower lst to make sure I am awake...

Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Cindy

Don and Peg said...

Your coffee story is funny. Good thing you weren't looking for visine! Cindy's isn't funny at all. Hope she gets better soon! Did you smell like Dan when you left for work?!?