Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Me being crafty!

So I am probably the least crafty person ever but I have been wanting to create some wall hangings for my bedroom. My bed is on a really big wall with nothing else and so I wanted something to break it up. I decided to make some wall hangings (about a year ago) and finally executed my project last weekend.

It was quick, cheap, and super easy. I LOVE the way it came out...what do you think? (The picture is from my phone so bad quality, but you get the idea)




And the best part is you can get a similar set of prints from a store for $369 - and I spent less than $100! It may be dorky, but I am very proud of my first crafty adventure :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks great...I am still waiting for you to call me..Aunti P

Andrea said...

I DID call you back - twice - your phone has been off so HA!

Meredith said...

Looks great - What project are you working on now?

Anonymous said...

Hello
Well Andrea I am very proud of you..I think it looks beautiful...

Are you all coming for Easter......can't wait...
Love
cindy

Anonymous said...

Andrea, I think it looks like a Martha Stuwart thumbs up project... Great Job......Tina Love ya