Monday, October 25, 2010

Claires statements of the week

Honestly, I don't know where she comes up with this stuff, but sometimes we can't help but laugh at the things that come out of her mouth.

Last week we were eating dinner - as soon as we sit down Claire goes around the table - Daddy, how was work? Mommy, how was work? And then a few minutes later she looks at me and says - Mommy, no talk with food in your mouth - chew first. Well, excuse me little lady....

I took her to the bathroom and as soon as she peed she looked at me and said - Mommy, I'm so proud of you

She must tell me 10 times a day - Be patient, mommy, just be patient

Paula - stop reading! Yesterday Claire woke up from her nap, walked into the living room and said Mommy, pee pee accident in my bed - oh Jesus! I really don't know where this one came from - but I couldn't help but laugh :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

skaI think it was a prayer...have a good week...P

Anonymous said...

She is so funny.......
Better watch what you say because kids like to repeat...

Love


Auntie Cindy