Sunday, February 27, 2011

Your thoughts

So what do you think??Yesterday marked 29 weeks pregnant - I find that hard to believe. So far I feel pretty good. Last weeks doctors appt went well, except that I have already gained almost as much weight as I did my entire pregnancy with Claire. That could mean trouble with 11 weeks to go - guess we will see. Otherwise I feel pretty good. By the time Claire gets to bed at night I am exhausted and usually asleep by 9. Lucky for me I only have 7 weeks of work left - and you better believe I am counting down the days!

4 comments:

Becky S said...

I think you look great, especially your incredibly dark legs in the "now" picture!

Anonymous said...

well I think you look wonderful !!!
Love Auntie Cindy

Anonymous said...

You look great! A little surprised you haven't posted more!

Lynette said...

I think you look the same you're just carrying lower it looks like.