Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What the dilly yo ?!?!?!?!?!

Can someone please post the schedule of family get togethers on the blog?  I have no idea when we are meeting up and whatnot.  BTW I got the best yankee swap gift AND I now know the actual rules so we won’t go through a fiasco again.  The reason I know the rules is because at our retail dinner last night we did one and my huge bottle of black sambuca got taken by the number one – and I ended up with a regifted gift basket.  At least the chocolate covered pretzels are delicious!

 

Paul Bordua

Shawmut Design and Construction

560 Harrison Avenue

Boston, MA 02118

p. 617.622.7444

f.  617.622.8444

c. 617.592.2350

pbordua@shawmut.com

 

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Hey Paul!

The plan for this weekend is to get together on Saturday at my parents. I am not sure of the exact time but my guess is late afternoon, maybe 4ish?? I will let you know tomorrow a definite time. I am figuring the kids will hang around late into the night playing cards, and doing the things kids do.

I hope this clears it up some!

Andrea said...

I dunno Paul - I am going to have to challenge you on the claim of best swap gift - since I actually get to particpate this year I am pretty confident about my choice...I guess time will tell!!!

Meredith said...

OK, here's the deal...

Arrival at Wishing Well Way begins at 4 PM and dinner will be served at 5:30

See you soon!