Thursday, February 01, 2007

Last Chance J&J Order

Because I am moving soon I wanted to give people one last chance to place orders for J&J stuff (until November). When I order stuff it has to be shipped to my home address - soon to be California - so you probably wouldn't be saving too much money to pay for shipping twice. I will be home the weekend of February 23 to drop off any orders. Someone PLEASE PLEASE give Sarah the product list so she can make her order! Her last one was lost in the Christmas Shuffle. If you need a copy of the product list just let me know - call if you have any questions.

Love you all!
Andrea

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I will need to know by Valentines day - that way I can make the order and won't have to worry if it will get here in time!

Meredith said...

Andrea's E-mail is andrea.c.robillard@gmail.com