Monday, January 07, 2008

Finally.....

I did it!! I just printed and bound my final thesis paper and it is all ready to be turned in tomorrow at noon. All 200 pages of it! How quickly the year went by. There is a possibility that I will be graduating with a 4.0, but I will have to wait and see what I get on my final thesis. I don't actually graduate until May, hopefully I will be able to waddle across stage and receive my diploma.

That is one big stress off my shoulders! The Robillard and Snider clan is headed to Puerto Rico on Saturday for a week long vacation. I must say this vacation is much deserved. And I don't plan to do much other than sit my @ss at the pool or on the beach all day, while reading a good book. And, of course, drinking strawberry daiguiris (virgin of course!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am looking forward to a well deserved vacation too. And I don't think that my daquiries will be virgin!

Congreatulations Mere....That is awesome. Must feel good to be finished. 6 day countdown to PR!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment. Do be sure to enjoy your trip!
Be sure to take and post lots of photos! Can't wait to see that belly.

Peg and Don said...

Congratulations on completing the thesis. If anyone can do it, you are the one!!!! We may just have to find our way up there for the big day in May before the big day in June. The time will go fast. Enjoy your break in PR - Keep Dan in line too! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Congrats...

I am proud of you and hope to be at the graduation...what is the date?

enjoy yourself at PR...careful not too much sugar...Auntie P

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on completing your paper....This will be a big year for you....We are very proud of you.
Hope you all have a wonderful vacation wish I was going... lt is a beautiful and restful place...Have Fun......
Love
Cindy

Anonymous said...

Meredith you are something else. I am so proud of you. I am also sure you got your brains from your auntie Tina
Much Love
Guess who.....
PS I am not mentioning the vacation because i am jealous

Julie said...

Congrats, it must feel amazing to finish!! I'm jealous on both accounts, finishing and the vacation.

Anonymous said...

Great job Meredith I have no doubt you'll have that 4.0. you certainly timed this well just before vacation for the work and just before the baby for the graduation!!

Anonymous said...

that last coment was from Auntie Gail