Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Camp at Maryellen's

This week is summer camp at my house. The kids are having a ball, Amy and I ,however, are exausted. Last night was an overnight. We have a tent set up in the basement as thunderstorms took over last night. These are some pictures of 'Project Runway". Paige and Emma were a riot. When Claire is ready she can come, Grandma Cindy has Paige and Lindsey sleep at her house so they can come. I know Grand Peggy would love to do that, she would probably take her for the summer!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a lot of fun...but you guys must be exhausted!

Good Pictures!

Julie said...

why didn't you have summer camp when we were little??

How many kids did you get for camp?

Anonymous said...

I was supposed to have six but, two sisters cancelled the day before. too bad for them. and I may as well of had camp when you were young I had way more kids then.

Unknown said...

Now that Paige is home....finally!...she slept for 11 hours straight! She had a great time everyday and she's so proud of her projects! Maryellen certainly had her hands FULL! But I would like to know???...When does the all BOYS camp start? Joey is waiting!
~Mandy

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.