Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Claire's mini photo shoot

Marianne came for a visit today and took just a few pictures of Miss Claire - and by a few I mean about 300! It was all worth it to get some really good ones. What do you think?

Too cute...check out her little finger nails!

I promise - she really does cry! And can you see how light her hair is getting?

I don't know how she looks so peaceful because she was HUNGRY and ready to eat!

Still can't keep her hands down...

Of course we had to get some pictures with the hat and blanket from Grandma and Grumpy Snider!

I think this one might be my favorite! She looks so deep in thought!



We are off to Massachusetts this weekend. I know Claire can't wait to meet everyone! :-)

6 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Excellent pictures... But what would one expect with such cute babies - 1 in front of the camera and one behind it. We'll see you in a week and can't wait to meet our favorite granddaughter, Claire! Oh yeah, we want to see the two of you too, but please move to the back seat! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures Mere!

Anonymous said...

Sorry it has been forever since I have Commented.Claire is the second cutest child on earth. My godness she is photogenic. I can not wait to get mt hands on her. Emma kisses her picture every day.

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to meeting Claire this week end...drive carefully ..see you soon...Auntie Paula

Anonymous said...

The picture of her sleeping on her hand looks just like the picture of Pepe that Mandy sketched! She is soooooo cute! I am sorry I missed her this weekend. I really can't wait to see her.

Anonymous said...

You are right Nicole - That picture does look similar.