Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Camels don't so much like me...



So I'm working on putting some pictures together for everyone but I wanted to share this hysterical video. When we finished the sand dune rides we had the opportunity to ride camels during our safari. Kate and I were the first to volunteer and as you can see AND hear, my camel was NOT a fan of giving camel rides. I was trying to tell the guy that I would get off but he just kept trying to get the camel up. Our friend Carly is taping, we think it's pretty hysterical. More details to come...

Enjoy!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Andrea that is hysterical!!! It looked like that thing almost threw you right off.

Meredith said...

That's awesome! You look pretty scared, but I would probably be that scared if a camel was making that noise around me.

Anonymous said...

Great job Andrea. I was laughing out loud. I can't wait to see all the pictures. Love you Tina

Andrea said...

It did almost throw me right off. Shan's roommates had told me when they say hold on, hold on or your falling off. I still laugh ever time I watch it. I like how Kate is making BFF with her camel and mine is ready to kill me...

Anonymous said...

OMG I was hysterically laughing that was pretty funny. I would have probably been crying. Good one Mere. Love Maryellen

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea..That looked like a lot of fun and even more laughs..Love you..
Cindy & Ray