Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patricks Day!

I hope everyone has a Happy St. Patrick's Day! I thought Claire looked adorable in her new PJs so I snuck in to take her picture this morning before I left for work. She didn't even flinch when the flash went off. Good thing, or Dan would not have been happy with me waking her up as I am on my way out the door. I think Claire's ready for a party - what do you think?



Andrea sent us an update from her trip to Abu Dhabi. It seems like she is having a wonderful time. She left Thursday morning and spent a night in London with some of her work friends and then continued on to Abu Dhabi Friday morning. Her friend picked her up at the airport and they have been on the go ever since. Sunday they went to the beach and went out for Lebanese food, which she enjoyed (that is a big step for Andrea!) From her E-mail - "We way over packed in the conservative way - you can really wear anything you want but people literally STAREEEEEEEEEEEEE at you. It's kind of strange. Today we went on a safari - it was AWESOME!!!!! We were in these SUVs going up and down these huge sand dunes - it was insane- I was screaming! They had camel rides and belly dancers and sand skiing." We are waiting for the latest update after her adventure to Dubai, where she was going to Ski Dubai - a fully indoor mountain. Should be interesting!

3 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Love the outfit and you are right that dan would not have been a happy camper if Claire woke up as you left. But who would have said anything?!? Hahaha. Camel rides and a safari for Andrea, huh? I suppose they are staring at all that curly hair.

Peg and Don said...

Happy St. Paddy's day... What's left of it...

Anonymous said...

Claire is just adorable...I expect to see her this week end...Saturday will work best for me because I am going to ride the SSJ bus in the parade...Paula