Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Hugs to Joey!

So upon Facebook stalking this morning I saw that Mandy posted this picture:


Mandy said that he fell off his bike last night. He cried a little and said it hurt, so I waited til this morning, and the nurses couldn't believe how badly it was broken and he wasn't freaking out. I have to take him to the orthopedic surgeon later.

So everyone send happy and pain-free thoughts to Joey for a speedy recovery! Let us know how the doctors appointment goes today!

Feel better soon Joey! We all want to sign your cast!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I told him to make his BEST sad face for Gramma and Grampa. I told him this is definitely good for a new 4-wheeler! Or maybe a pony?
We should get into the orthopedic surgeon no later than tomorrow. My poor baby...
Hardest part will be keeping him still!

Kristin said...

He deserves a pony for sure! Feel better soon Joey!

Anonymous said...

don't feel bad Nandy donna and I did the same thing to erin.
we made her go trick or treating
so I cuold get my snickers .
the next day she went for x rays and she had a broken arm
no pony sorry Joe