Tuesday, October 13, 2009

HELP BAIL ME OUT OF JAIL, AND HELP ME RAISE MONEY FOR MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY!!!

Hi Everyone:

 

As many of you already know, I am participating in the Muscular Dystrophy Association's Lock-up. They are sending the police to pick me up at work tomorrow, where I will proceed to a restaurant, get a mug shot taken and get one phone call... hopefully to raise more bail money.

 

I have sent some of you emails, and am greatly appreciative to those who have so generously responded. I have raised over $300 thus far, but would love to raise enough money to send one child with Muscular Dystrophy to the MDA Camp,  which costs approximately $800. With your help, we can do this!!!

 

If you are willing to help not only bail me out of jail, but much more importantly, help a child with MD. The money raised helps MDA provide medical equipment, clinical visits, support groups, and so much more to those in need. 

 

Here's the link, I hope you can help me help those with MD. 

https://www.joinmda.org/MyLockup/MyHomepage/tabid/104675/Participant/ncaronbeca/Default.aspx

 

 

                     Thanks!

                        Nicole

1 comment:

Meredith said...

I hope you have fun Nicole - at least you're being locked up for a good reason. :-)