Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Please Support me in Relay for Life!

My Reason to Relay

It's that time of year again! For the past 8 years I have been participating in Relays to honor those members of my family and close personal friends who have been affected by cancer, in memory of my Grandmother - Louise Calnen, and for the past 4 years to honor the legacy of Gary Dineen. I am proud to be part of this years team, Cheers to a Cure, who has risen over $50,000 in the past 4 years. Last year alone we recieved Platinum status for raising over $15,500 because of YOU! For our 5th year, we've again set our fundraising goal at $15,000 - I greatly appreciate any support you can provide to help us meet this goal.

Cheers to a Cure!

Click here to visit my personal page...


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like no one is looking at this except you and me...I will give you $10,,if i knew your address i would send it to you...hint hint...

Anonymous said...

oh by the way ann above is aunti P

Andrea said...

I'll send you my address or try to stop by when I'm home in a few weekends. Either one :) Now only 71% to go - any other takers?!