Sunday, September 19, 2010

Greetings from London!

Just wanted to share a few pictures from my weekend in London! More details to come....

'Proper Fish & Chips' - the meal and the name of the restaurant! Just for you Mere...


Playing with my new camera at the London Eye!

Big Ben & the Parliament - I look exhausted because this was post-red eye with no additional sleep...
Having a beer along the Thames with my friend Russell
Tower Bridge walking to dinner

Jumping picture with Laura in front of Buckingham Palace -



I had to do it...



We were running a little low on time and resorted to the car for part of the tour - with Big Ben!



We had been trying to find a guard ALL DAY! Finally found one while we were getting ready to leave at Downing Street and I made my friend stop his car so we could run and get a picture...

...the cops weren't as excited about our plan as I was :) Just got off with a warning and a 6 month addition to some list - I personally think it was worth the picture!


4 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the pictures - looks like you are having a blast. I am very jealous of the fish and chips - those are one of my favorites. Take lots of pictures and keep us updated!

Nicole said...

Glad you are having a great time! I agree with Mere, take TONS of pictures! I can't wait to see some more.

Gail said...

Okay. I don't get it was that you driving the wrong way on the rotary???? Something I would surely do!
Wish I were there with you have a great time and behave!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea
Keep taking pictures so you can tell us all about it when we see you.
Have a wonderful time

Love
Auntie Cindy