Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Long overdue...and 14 week update

Guess I have been slack about updating the blog - I'm not going to lie, I have been getting to bed very early lately! I don't feel tired during the day but after coming home and getting dinner ready and then getting Claire bathed and to bed, I pass out about 5 seconds after I find the couch. Wonder where those awesome genes come from?!?

While Dan was on a 3 day Phish tour (and since he can't stand the inside of pumpkins) we headed to Andreas to carve pumpkins - or maybe from the look of it we ate them....

But we eventually did get to carving them. Claire enjoyed popping the pieces out much more than she enjoyed sticking her hands in the pumpkin.

And here's Claire and I's final product. Do you see the kitty we cut around? Claire loved seeing the pumpkins lit up outside Andreas. We had to go back and keep looking over and over and over.
All Claire wanted to be for Halloween was a yellow princess. We showed her tons of costumes and this was the one she wanted. At least she will be able to play dress up with it now. She really wanted nothing to do with the crown, but she loved the costume.
I was going to upload another picture from Halloween but blogger is giving me trouble so this is all you get....

On another note, I had another doctors appointment today and everything looks good, heartrate was strong at 155 bpm. Today I am 14 weeks and 3 days along with the peanut and have gained a total of 5 lbs. The first trimester screening came back good and we scheduled our gender ultrasound! They let me schedule it a little early so we can find out before Christmas :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it's about time, I have been waiting for an update and pictures.

I am glad all is well hope to see you Thanksgiving, Gail is having Desert at her house in the evening...Hope to see all the Robillard's.
Give Claire a Big Kiss for me...

Love
Auntie Cindy

Don and Peg said...

You've been slack with the blog?!? I can say nothing, but there's just more going on than the blog allows. And besides, only my daughters in law comment anmd you know what's going on regardless. Great pictures and now go to bed!

Kristin said...

What a cute lellow princess