Monday, April 25, 2011

37 weeks and counting....

Another doctors appointment down and our last ultrasound to check on little Miss Snider before she decides to make her arrival. Of course today was the first day I have been home on maternity leave that Claire let me sleep while Dan got her ready for school and I had to set my alarm to get up for my 9AM doctors appointment. Hopefully tomorrow Claire will let me sleep again...yeah right! Anyways....everything looked good at the doctors, blood pressure was 120/70, her heart rate was 145 bpm, and I gained 2 lbs, bringing my total weight gain to 23 lbs. Next week starts the internal exams to see what is going on. Our doctors like one last ultrasound to check size, positioning and fluid levels. This afternoon I picked up Claire from school and we took her to the "hostable" as she calls it. There really wasn't much to see since the baby is so big, but she is head down, face down (which Claire was not), and the fluid levels were good. They estimated her size at 7lb 4oz, which is exactly what they said for Claire and she was born at 7lb, 5oz. Let's hope they are right on again :-)

This weekend Mom and Dad came down and we did some serious cleaning. Dan and Mom were a champ and I think the house is ready for this baby. Today I finished all the laundry and I can not believe how many clothes Claire had. Now, we just need a name. I promise we aren't holding out on sharing the name - we are nowhere near deciding on one.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter - we missed you!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Not to scare you but I went exactly 37 weeks and 3 days.....better pick a name soon!