Saturday, November 03, 2012

Day 5

After my rant about the marathon I was happy to see that yesterday afternoon someone finally came to their senses. So, I feel justified in my ranting.

Yesterday was pretty uneventful. Work all day, once again boiled my 8 pots of water, diluted with cold water to get enough warm water for a sponge bath if you will. I was able to charge our laptop at work and pick up a free Wi-Fi signal at home for as long as the battery lasted. Read a little bit in bed with every blanket in the house piled on top of me and don't think I moved an inch before I woke up too early. It was more than painful to break the blanket seal and allow cold air in. I could have laid there all day. But I was up, washed my hair and headed to work where I can at least plug in the hair dryer.

This is an intersting link that shows some before and after pictures in areas throughout New Jersey.

And the below pictures made me smile  :-)  They are at Nana & Piperes so I would not be surprised if this was at breakfast

No comments: