Sunday, November 04, 2012

Daylight on Day 6

Thanks to daylight savings time, I saw daylight for the first time since Tuesday! My poor eyes didn't know what to do. Yesterday after work I decided to meet up with the New York City Clemson Club to watch the football game. It was a nice distraction for a little while, but I was exhausted and only made it to halftime. As I was getting ready to leave, I played the pity card on the bartender and procured a cold beer to enjoy once I got home. I had my own candle light Bugles & Beer party while I boiled my 8 pots of water  :-)  

Parts of Hoboken are returning to service, but we did not fall in the areas that got power back yesterday. That leads me to believe it will be a bit longer. Dan is not sure when he is heading back to Hoboken, but his work has been very flexible with him under the circumstances. 

More devastating pictures if you want to check them out.

I am tired, wondering why Mother Nature is sending another storm our way on Wednesday, and missing my family. We will all make it through this, but it is tough. Tomorrow will be 7 days without power

No comments: