Monday, January 29, 2007

I am joining the Blog!

Lets see if this works...
Hello Everyone! I have finally, after harassment from the aunts, decided
to join the blog! Congrats Andrea on your new job! I will be making my
travel plans immediatley! And congrats meredith on going back to school,
and on your new love for spin class!
I have some pictures of emma, i dont know if it will send them or not.
Lets hope they do. It is very hard to believe, but she is getting cuter and
cuter by the second. She is somewhat of a monster though... Tommy just
called and told us that she has learned to climb out of her crib. Yike, we
are all in trouble now!
Love,
Amy

_________________________________________________________________
Get in the mood for Valentine's Day. View photos, recipes and more on your
Live.com page.

http://www.live.com/?addTemplate=ValentinesDay&ocid=T001MSN30A0701

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Amy, Send me your E-mail address and I will shoot you an E-mail with directions on how to get your pictures up. You are now in charge of the Emma updates! Those of us who dont get to see her often thank you!

Anonymous said...

Amy, Amy, Amy
I AM SOOO PROUD OF YOU. I must say if you can't find time to come to VT. This is the next best thing WE LOVE YOU...............Tina