Monday, September 17, 2007

A few more pictures from the trip down South.

Thanks to frequent flier miles I was able to make it to Clemson for FSU game. I stayed with my of my friends and we had a great time! Like Mere said, on Saturday we spent the day bouncing around visting some of our friends. Here are some pictures:

Auntie Meredith with her favorite niece Gretchen...Can you tell she just woke up from a nap?

Our 3rd and final baby stop of the day was with our friend Brooke. We were both in her wedding a few years ago and she was also a bridesmaid in Mere and Dan's wedding. This is the newest addition to the Roger's family - Jordan. She is 4 months old...and teething!
Although we didn't really see eachother a lot on gameday here is a picture of Mere and I at Dan's friend's tailgate before we walked into the stadium. I apparently forgot what humidity was because I was SWEATING!!!


And the most important part of the game...the Most Exciting 25 Seconds of College Football!

And last but not least we hit up Dan's favorite Taco place on the way to drop me at the airport on Tuesday. This is Brooke's son Jonathan - he is the smartest 4 year old I've ever met in my life. If you ask him a number he can tell you what which Clemson player it is. I can't even do that! And although he is wearing a Cubs jersey he assured me that his favorite baseball team was the Boston Red Sox and his favorite player was Big Papi....

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Love the pictures....thanks for the post!

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a wonderful time....What beautiful pictures.....look how big the baby is already....Keeep the pictures coming.....Love Cindy