Monday, September 17, 2007

Next stop....

....back to New Jersey, and possibly even Hoboken!!!

Yes, you may have have heard rumors of Arkansas that almost weren't rumors. After 9 interviews in 1 week I had my decision down to 2 jobs - Arkansas and New Jersey. After lots of time and talking to several different people I accepted a position in Morris Plains, New Jersey. It is about 28 miles from Hoboken and depending on who else in my class ends up in that area I may end up moving there to be closer to my friends in the city...and I guess Mere and Dan too...

I will be working for our Consumer company and working for the IT Professional Sales and Marketing team. My group supports the Listerine and Reach brands and I am really excited about my new position!

So I move back on November 1st and I am very excited to make a trip back home hopefully before Thanksgiving. Can't wait to see everyone!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

and you GUESS Mere and Dan....is that a very nice thing to say?