Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Pauls Rooftop Cookout

Sunday night, Paul was nice enough to invite us over for a cookout on his rooftop deck. The view from the roof was awesome! Paul cooked up some chicken, steak tips, and pork neck (don't ask!) along with a couple of different salads. I think everyone had a great time, other than hearing that the Yankees won their game that night. From Pauls rooftop in Brooklyn, you can see right across the Williamsburg Bridge. Dan got some great shots as the sun was setting.


This is the view of lower Manhattan. If the twin towers were still there, they would sit right where the sun is shining the brightest. Beautiful!Paul was hard at work on the grill while David chills out with a drink....nice shirt Dave..Go Red Sox! I will need support this week because Dans entire family are HUGE Indians fans...help me! It will be a long series for us, and hopefully the Red Sox will come out on top. We will see!



After a few drinks, we can still smile for the camera.

Friday night, after Clemson got the butts whooped in football, Dan and I met up with Erin, David, and Paul in the city. We ended up a little beer bar where Dan knows the bartender - surprise, surprise. I shouldn't really complain though because our check for about 12 beers was only $33....Thanks Dan! And believe me, we weren't drinking cheap beers. That was probably only a quarter of what the bill should have been. I guess it pays to be nice to people.

How could we ever forget the dog!! He (just a stab at the spelling....Ishkah??) had a great time jogging around the deck. Thanks again Paul for everything, we had a great time!!






8 comments:

Dan said...

Lookin' good everyone. I can't believe I got a shot of Ishka since he hates cameras so much.

Meredith said...

How do you know that the dog doesn't like having his picture taken...Paul, what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. I and three of my girl friend have just booked an all inclusive to Cancun in April I am very excited. Love 2 all Maryellen

Peg and Don said...

Great pictures and it was time for an update to the blog. Originally being from Cleveland, why wouldn't we be HUGE Indians fans? GO TRIBE!!!! Beat those Sox!!!

Anonymous said...

Paul , your appartment looks good.
Please don't let people sit on the side...makes me nervous....
I heard everyone had a great time...
Dan, Peg & Don .... because this is the Robillard Blog...you can only say good things about the Sox...and Dan you need to be on our side.....Please!!!
Thank You

Julie said...

It looks like you all had fun and I appreciated the phone call even though I didn't get to answer. I wish I could have been there. Maybe next time.

Peg and Don said...

13-6!!!! We're even. Go Tribe. Let's win it in 5 in Cleveland this week... Man-Ram is hopefully in the Can!

Paul said...

Thanks all for coming - I had a blast. Everyone is always welcome if you guys are ever bored it's really not that far of a drive from Springfield.

Dan that's a sick pic of the bridge. Mer glad you finally made it out to the 'berg to visit.

So did you guys know that we bought a motorboat for VT?

New topic on the blog perhaps about this boat?