Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Paul in NYC until until at least mid January. + misc thoughts.

Thought I’d give everyone the update so that you can all come visit.  I just got word I’ll be in NYC until at least mid January.  Jose and Astrid came and spent Saturday night at my apartment so they could vote against constitutional amendments in Venezuela – long trip for one night in the city but they seemed to have fun while they were here.  The boat we bought off of them has a V8!!!  Jose says it’s pretty fast!  I didn’t realize that – I’m pumped to try it out next year!! 

 

The Apple store that I’m working on is opening this Friday.  Apple just made the press release with posters around the city and emails to Apple customers.  Largest Apple store in NYC!! I’m pretty pumped for the opening – they make a big event out of it so it should be fun. 

 

Also, I don’t mean to concern anyone, but I thought you all should know – the Manmobile is having health problems and may not be around much longer.  She does not like starting up when it’s cold out and her body has taken a lot of abuse over the years.  I hope that you all will pray for her health and that she will survive for a little longer. 

 

If anyone talks to Kennedy please tell him to fix my bike.

 

Speaking of talking, has anyone spoke with Kevin since Thanksgiving?

 

Montreal for New Years?  Anyone?

 

OK – back to work… 

 

 

 

8 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Paul - sad to hear about the Manmobile and her declining health. I think I may swing by the store when it opens just to see all the crazy people that come out for it. I can only imagine how those people are.

Let me know when you wanna come over for the post store party.

Andrea said...

Do I get to go now since I live here? We should get together next week for dinner!

Anonymous said...

Update on the Manmobile - she got towed last night... I'm gonna have to pick her up tomorrow. I've been at work for 38 straight hours now... What day is it?

I'll let you guys know what my schedule next week is like - I think it's going to be normal working ours aka a vacation for me.

Julie said...

congrats on finishing the store! Sorry to hear about the man-mobile though. If you're going to be in NY until mid-january, maybe I can actually manage to visit!

Anonymous said...

Paul -

we are all thinking about the manmobile. keep us posted on the status. I hope you enjoy your downtime - you earned it!

Kristin

Anonymous said...

Hi Paul, Sounds like you have been very busy....take time this week to go out like Andrea said...we are very proud of you..very sorry about the Manmobile maybe it is time to get a new one....
Love You
Cindy

Anonymous said...

I loved her, we had some really good times together, even though it was only for a little while. Give her my best!
On a happier note, congrats on the grand opening!!! I am so proud of you, and can't wait to see everyone at Christmas, if I feel better :(

Anonymous said...

Paul sorry about the manm,obile but take your mothers advice and pick the car up right away they do charge for each day and I have no doubt their prices are steep. I saw the video on the grand openind I googled apple computer grand opening it looked great and quite busy!!! Love MOM