Thursday, April 17, 2008

Relay for Life Part 2


I'm jumping on Julie's band wagon for Relay for Life. I will be walking the weekend before Baby Snider joins us in Cape Cod with my friends in memory of Grandma Calnen and Gary Dineen and in support of everyone in our lives affected by cancer.

Since we started doing Relay as a group in 2005 we have raised nearly $20,000!!! We are very proud of that and thank everyone for their continued support to make this year our most successful yet!

Click Here to visit my personal page and support my efforts!

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That could be one long walk from Cape Cod to New Jersey if CHS decides to arrive early!

Peg and Don said...

Exactly... When did Andrea start predicting the due date. Does she know that Becky was 2 weeks early. And she may have to run rather than walk.... Ha!!!