Sunday, April 27, 2008

Senior Ball

Last night we had our Senior Ball at school and here is a picture of me with my two dates, Rory on the left and Dominique on the right. It was a really nice party with good food, a band, and then a dance party with an awesome DJ. All of my close friends at school went and we had a blast! We got there around 9 and stayed until 12:30 and left with hurting feet from dancing so much. I love being a senior!

Now starts my last week of classes and its really almost over. Part of me can't wait, part of me hopes it will never end.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julie ... You look really nice! I know how you mean with the mixed feelings about it being over. Enjoy your last week!

See you soon!

Kristin

Meredith said...

Looking good Julie! Good luck with exams and everything else this week. You will be so relieved when it is all over!

When is your graduation party?

Dan said...

When you walk out of that last exam - it is an awesome feeling. I remember walking out of that building and then looking around and thinking "I'm done with college!" It will be a great day for you.

Anonymous said...

Julie you are just BEAUTIFUL.. I can not believe you are almost done. Time flies. I love you and you are beautiful.Tina

Anonymous said...

Julie you look great!! The dress is perfect. I'm glad you had such a nice time I'm sure you didn't drink!!!!!! love mom

Julie said...

you're right mom, that's totally not a glass of wine in my hand in the picture.

Anonymous said...

Mt but you look beautiful...enjoy your last week but remember its just the end of college you stil have med school to look forward to,,,I'm glad that if you drink at least it is something good like wine...Love you see you soon...FAP