Monday, August 25, 2008

A few shots from the weekend

Just a few pictures to get you through a Monday morning....We'll start with the family self portrait - can you believe I am already 2 months old??

I promise Daddy does wear a shirt sometimes. But, for Mommys birthday Claire slept until 9AM and then spent some time hanging out with Dad - do you think she enjoyed it?

On Friday, we ventured into Manhattan. Claire and our niece Gretchen both took their first subway ride and then we walked up to Central Park and hung out there for a while. I think Gretchen was having fun!
I think she especially liked spending time with her Auntie ;-)
And of course if we were in Manhattan, we had to venture into FAO Schwartz with the girls

Claire loves her new gift from Aunt AndreaAnd her new gift from Aunt Becky
And here is Gretchen meeting Claire
I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - enjoy your week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures they did make my monday morn. I tried to post a little note about Nicole but it got sent back.

Anonymous said...

Cute Pictures Mere - And Happy Birthday too! Tell Claire Auntie Kristin misses her!

Becky S said...

Great pictures! We had a great time! Thanks for having us visit! I hope your travels today are smooth!