Monday, September 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Kristin!!

Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday to You!
Happy Birthday dear Kristin,
Happy Birthday to You!


We hope you had a wonderful day and moving wasn't too much stressful for you! :-)

Also, I usually like to add something to make your Monday mornings go by, but since Monday was a holiday, here are a few things to make your Tuesday morning go by a little quicker. Dan and I have been in South Carolina since Tuesday and we are leaving tomorrow afternoon. You can see some pictures of our trip on Claire's page and Dan's parents blog. We went and had "professional" pictures taken while we were here, so be sure to check out the new album on Claires page. Here is one of my favorites - let me know which one you like!

I hope everyone has a wonderful week. We can't wait to see everyone again at the Tommy and Sarahs' wedding.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Happppppppppy birthday Kris! Glad moving wasn't too painful!!! Hope you had a great dinner with Andrea

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Kristin! I had a great weekend hanging out. Hope the furniture part of the move went well.

Meredith, the pictures of Claire are adorable of course!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite niece Kristin...thanks for hanging out with me this week end...it was great fun..love you Auntie Paula