Friday, January 09, 2009

Breaking News...

KRISTIN HAS FINISHED THE iPOD PROJECT!!!!!!!!!!

In case you don't know about the iPod project - Kristin was determined to listen to every single song on her iPod so she has been listening to it on shuffle for the last couple of months (this makes riding in the car with her FANTASTIC!). On her way to work today, she finished the last of the 4,435 songs. This will make our lives much easier in Puerto Rico because we will not be forced to listen to random music the whole we are there.

I was hoping to have a little fun with this and do a little question and answer session, but I have been sooooooooo busy. Here are the answers to a few questions I did get to ask her.

What was the last song? The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly by Blues Travellers

Albums that will be deleted immediately - Outkast, a Bob Dylan album, and an AIR CD that a friend gave her.

And this was the end of the E-mail she sent announcing the finished project - "I don't even know what to listen to now. I listened to my radio station for the first time in a while!"

Post your questions about the iPod project for her to answer...


6 comments:

Paul said...

When will you do the iPod project again?

What Artist/Album should people buy that we probably haven't heard or don't know about?

How was New Years in NY?

Anonymous said...

I have been workiong on this since July. Anybody who has ridden in my car knows about it!

I may do it again...someday. not for a while though!

I will have to think about what to tell you to get..I will get back yo you.

Most random song Mere - The OC theme song

Andrea said...

But the OC Theme Song is amazing...did it make you miss Ryan and Seth a little bit?

Dan said...

Caaaaaalllllllllliforniaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I would've just busted out laughing if The OC theme came on.

Kris - how much Dylan are you taking off the iPod? I would imagine quite a little bit. Some of those tracks are not listenable.

Anonymous said...

Kristin which song held the best memories and why? Sounds like it was fun glad you finished it. I have some great CDs you could borrow... The wheels on the bus....The itsy bitsy spider and many more..LOL Maryellen

Anonymous said...

ROCK ON, literally!

Outkast, you can't get rid of that!!!! Classic party music.

I have to agree with the OC theme song. I cry just thinking about how much I miss those guys.