Sunday, January 04, 2009

Some of my Christmas favorites

You can see all our pictures from Christmas Eve here, but here are some of my favorites! I think everyone did well with the swap this year.

Nice camera Dan - Santa must have known just what you wanted! :-)

A good shot of everyoneEmma loves to give hugs!
I think Cindy enjoyed the Patron - thanks for sharing Sarah!
Showing off the gifts before the final swap!



I hope everyone had a wonderful New Years! The Snider household just laid low for the night. Andrea came over and we went to dinner and then hung out at the house. Dan woke us all up before midnight and we watched the countdown. What did everyone else do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures Mere! Tina and I looked at all of them the Monday night. I like the ones of Cindy with Sara's Gift!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!!! Love them.Thanks Mere. Love Maryellen