Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mothers Day! I hear Gail hosted a fabulous brunch at her place. Wish we could have been there.

What did everyone do for Mothers Day? Saturday night Andrea watched Claire while Dan and I went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants - cuban food - yummy! We came home to a sleeping baby and a very clean house thanks to Andreas hard work. She even got up with Claire at 6:45 Sunday morning while Dan and I slept in until 8:30 - I can't even believe my body let me sleep that late. Dan started breakfast while I read in bed - it was great! Then I even got a nap later in the afternoon. Dan did some grocery shopping and we got dinner ready while Dan completed the game of Where in the World is David & Donnas car?? Parking is impossible in Hoboken and since their car doesn't have a permit I didn't want to chance getting a ticket, so we moved their car to Pauls hotel for the week. And for his help, Paul got a home cooked meal last night. It was a great day - I hope all you mothers and the Mom-to-be enjoyed your special day.

Only one more week of listening to Claire rub in the fact that... Nana, plane, boat water, and Pipere too. Keep rubbing it in lady!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank's Meredith I love all your updates... I wish I was on that boat....We had a wonderful day at Gail's very enjoyable...sounds like we all had a good day..

Tell Andrea I am very proud of her cleaning for you....
Give Claire a bid kiss for me...Hope to see you all soon...

Love auntie Cindy & Uncle Ray

Anonymous said...

Hi Mer...Happy Mothers day...we missed you 4...Thanks for the up date I always like to hear from you ... you and Andrea can start planning now for Joan and I to visit on our way to Aruba..we are going in Feb...and think we will drive to you...leave from Newark as they have a direct flight on the Tuesday we want to leave then we will come back the following Saturday and probably drive home...I checked the train and the times don't fit..as we would like to come home Saturday night...any way we are just beginnging to plan >>I love to plan as you know... Can't wait to see you on the 20th...L..Aunti P

Don and Peg said...

We'll have to teach her Grandma and Papa - Italy... Rome, Venice, gondola... The training starts in just a few weeks...