Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Just a few pictures from the weekend....

I thought you might all enjoy a few pictures from the weekend. I will post the link for all of the pictures on the right hand side of the blog. I know Dan and I were not the only ones taking pictures, so please share what you have.

And, most importantly, we missed everyone who wasn't able to make it...Brian and Nicole, Paul, Erin, and Andrea. For their sake, I think we should share some good stories with them (we all know there were lots of them!)

Enjoy!

First...the guest of honor!


















Memere with the Collopys













Cute Little Emma!


















One of the many beautiful sunsets in Malletts Bay!


















Lastly, the infamous raft crew!














8 comments:

Meredith said...

The raft crew....David, Dan, and Nate decided that it would be a good idea to head out to the raft for Saturday afternoon. Of course they couldn't go without beer, so they decided to take 3 gallons from the keg! After enjoying that beer, they filled up once again. Needless to say, they enjoyed dinner that night - buzzing and sunburned....what more can a man ask for?

Meredith said...

Another favorite story of mine happened while Memere was opening all of her birthday cards. She mostly got scratch tickets (Surprise! Surprise!) As she opened the cards Lek was putting the tickets back in card and then back in the envelope. Memere did not appreciate that and look Lek right in the eyes, and serious as can be, said.....Don't you make me put the in my pants!

Maybe you had to be there, but it was really funny. She had everyone in the tent laughing!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the pictures Meredith and Dan... We did have a good time....Meredith has been drafted as cordinator for next year... THANK YOU !!

Saturday night was very windy some hada bon fire on the beach some stayed inside and some swent out and sat in the front on the swing and chairs... I was wraped in blanket on the swing It was a beautiful night... We were watching for shooting stars and I saw 3 for the first time ever.. It was really cool...
Love Cindy

Andrea said...

Great pictures - I CANNOT believe how big Emma - clearly we aren't posting enough pictures of her - the last time I saw any pictures or anything was at Christmas!

Dan said...

Just so you know, we were the 1 Gallon Club.

Good times, good times.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dan ...Can I be in the gallon club next year ??
Love Cindy

Anonymous said...

from the sound of it dan, maybe you should have been in the gallon of water club!

Anonymous said...

We will be there next year I PROMISE! Ok mom, are you happy now?

seriously though, I am sorry we missed it.