Thursday, August 30, 2007

Random posting....

I think most of you remember my friend Megan from West Springfield. Last weekend she had us up to her parents Marina in Connecticut for the weekend. We had a great time at the beach, jet skiing, kayaking, you know the deal! Andrea asked for pictures of their kids, so here....Jimmy will be 4 in October and Hayley was born April 23rd.




















OK, OK....everyone asks if I REALLY wear a hardhat at work. The other night I had everything home since I needed it first thing the next morning so I decided I would finally reveal my work identity for those that are always asking.....don't laugh too hard, but enjoy!! I am now headed out into the streets of New York City looking like I do in the below picture.

4 comments:

Paul said...

Nice harness - how often to you actually wear that?

Julie said...

I definitely think the harness is the best part, not the hard hat, although the hat-hair at the end of the day might be funny. Can we get a picture of that too?

Andrea said...

Very nice Mana!

Hayley is a little chunker...and she looks just like little Jimmy!!!

My favorite part of when they come over to visit is how excited Jimmy gets to see Dan LOL he always goes "HI DAN!" in a really excited voice. And it is Mer-dif not Meredith

Peg and Don said...

I think Mer-dif looks great in her hard hat!!! See you in a few hours...