Thursday, May 05, 2011

Charlotte & Lauren Easter Pictures

Here are a couple of pictures of the twins on Easter. I can't believe I somehow forgot to get a picture of them together in their dresses. I have also thrown in a picture of Claire holding Charlotte when we went to see them the weekend they were up here. The last picture shown is also on Easter but at the end of the day. They are in their tights and onesies. I love the picture becuase they are looking at each other, and I can only imagine what they are thinking at that moment after seeing so many people in one day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great pictures...keep them coming...ap

Meredith said...

Great pictures - and wouldn't you love to know what they are chatting about - probably what everyone was wearing and how yummy all that food smelled :-) And knowing the Robillards, how many hugs and kisses did you get, because I got a million.

Love the pictures - they are so cute!