Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Something's happening!

A7 lb 11oz, 20 inch long baby was born at 1:07. Name and picture to come...

11:15 - Mere just called and sounded good! She has had her epidural and was 6cm - she was going to try to take a nap for a bit...

Mere and Dan are settling themselves in at the hospital and she is 3-4cm dialated. She started having contractions this afternoon and it seemed to move pretty quickly after that...it went from me heading up after my 9PM kickball game to leaving my house at 8:30 and having to pick Claire up from Mere's friends house because they were already at the hospital! Claire is settled in on the couch watching Curious George with her baby doll....shhhh...don't tell Mere and Dan :)

Good luck Mere!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am so excitd,,, I know it will all happens fast... no long labor....Thinking of you praying for you ...can't wait to meet the new member of our family........
I will keep checking for updates...
Love to all
Thinking of you....
Auntie Cindy