Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Claires Visit to the "hostable"

Dan took off this afternoon to grab a nap and shower at home and then pick up Claire from daycare to bring her to the hospital. Claire was so excited to see "my Jenna" and she gave her lots and lots of love. Here is one of her first kisses for her baby sister.
Sweet kisses for Miss Jenna
Andrea had to take off this afternoon for a late night conference call and then she is heading to Virginia tomorrow for a wedding. And did you know she is closing on her house on Monday?!?! Claire just couldn't stop with the kisses

I guess this is our new normal. Don't mind me - I look exhausted. I mean, I am exhausted. We will send Jenna to the nursery shortly so Mommy and Daddy can hopefully get a good nights rest and maybe tomorrows pictures won't make me look like I have been run over by a mac truck - you can't even see in my eyes!
Daddy and his two little girls.
Thanks for all the E-mail, texts, phone calls, and well wishes. Since Jenna was born at 1:07 AM and we have to stay in the hospital for 2 nights, we are here until Friday. Kristin is heading down tomorrow afternoon and Pipere will be here on Saturday to meet Miss Jenna. We'll try to update with more pictures tomorrow - enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family... I can't wait to see you all in person...

I don't have your phone number so I have not called you ...But don't worry I will get it from somone yo give it to me.
I tlaked to Kristin and she is so excited. I know the feeling.

Love to all
Auntie Cindy & Uncle Ray