Thursday, August 03, 2006

what's going on?

Hey family,
How was family weekend??? I went on here hoping for an update about what fun I missed and there isn't one. I'm beginning to think this blogg is not frequently checked by anyone, surprise surprise. Kenya is still amazing by the way. I would put more pictures on here but it takes too long and we implemented a 20 minute internet time limit today. I sent all my postcards out today so you should get them before I get home hopefully. I sent them to all the parents, so if you don't live with your parents anymore, they'll have to show it to you, sorry. Well I don't really have much to say and I have to get back to doing all the work we have here; its a lot. So, I'm going to go, but I expect a blogg about how family weekend went soon!
Love you all,
Julie

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Julie, We are glad to hear that you are doing well and having fun. I will get a section set up for the Family Weekend shortly, and we will make sure we all share something funny for you to laugh at.

Anonymous said...

Me again..I still can not et on under my name..glad to hear you are doing so well..For the record I check the blog every day (almost) before I leave my office..the week end was great...a bit quieter than last year..Saturday..beach all day..I enjoyed watching the volley ball game...sunday was a great day we sat under the tent most of it talking..you would have loved it...looking forward to your coming home...enjoy the rest of your time ...love auntie Paula