Monday, May 07, 2007

Looking for a good read?


This past weekend, I was doing anything I could to keep from writing the first 1/3rd of my thesis (which is due tomorrow!). This led me to reading a book, which I haven't done in a long time. If anyone is looking for a good book, easy read, and not too long, check it out... "For One More Day" by Mitch Albom.


I see that a lot of you are having trouble logging in to post a comment. Underneath the comments box where you type, there are three choices - Google/blogger, other, and anonymous. If you click the other box, you can type your name in how you want it to appear. There is no need to write anything in the second box that says your web page. I hope this helps and is not too confusing for you!

I hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mere... I haven't read that one yet, His books are always good and easy to read. I have bever even heard of that one.

Meredith said...

It is his newest one and it was really good. I read it in a day! The only one of his I havent read is Tuesdays with Morrie. But, we all know I will now be sucked into James Pattersons newest book as soon as I can get my hands on it.

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.