Tuesday, May 08, 2007

While Mere was Reading...

Well while my lovely sister was reading all weekend I decided to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a limo tour of some Napa Wineries. My friend Blair from home was out for the weekend visiting her sister and brother-in-law near me so we spent the weekend in Napa - it was a lot of fun! That is Blair, her cousin Kemely and I tasting at VSattui in the private wine cellars...



Anyways, my real reason for the post is to pass along a fun website I found for all of those Splenda lovers out there: http://www.splendidlife.com It is a new website that we just published where you can buy cute things and learn about different ways to use Splenda. They actually have some really cute stuff! Unfortunately I don't think that we get a discount here but I thought I would share with everyone anyways :-)
Kevin & Paul - where are your picture?????

4 comments:

Peg and Don said...

Your time would be better spent reading and furthering your education.... Nah!!! Napa had to be more fun!! You look great....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a good time!
I'm jealous

Meredith said...

Get ready to hit Napa again.....Dan and I will be there before you know it. You better have something good planned for our trip! We can't wait!

Anonymous said...

HI Andrea, looks like you had a good time... we really miss you... I should have planed a visit to LA also iremember when we went it was a lot of fun....Love you Miss you Cindy