Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Pics from Guatemala

And it only took two and a half weeks to get them online!

 

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=160992232/a=94781687/t_=94781687

 

More to follow when we get Kev’s memory card back.

 

Anyone know if the camp is open yet?

 

Did you all hear that the camp is no longer rented the week after the 4th of July?  Now you have.  Who’s planning on going up and when?  I am going up on the 3rd and staying through the weekend.  I’m going to learn a few new songs on the guitar for some sing a longs – any requests?  I think we’re going to need sequels to “Big bright lights” and “Chompin on Kevin’s smore”.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pics Paul..I will check them out today. Camp is open....anybody coming for Memorial Day? AS far as the 4th, I took that Thursday and Friday off. It is going to be great. I think as many people as possible should come up!

Julie said...

I'm going to try to go up on the fourth, but I might have to work thursday. I will definitly be up there the weekend after though.