Friday, March 28, 2008

Fourth of July and misc. ramblings




Hi all,

I hope that the picture quality is better on the web site than on my preview page but here's a nice Robillard cousin pic!

I missed everyone on Easter - sounds like everyone had a good time though so that makes me happy. I had to suffer through 75 degrees and a cloudless sky but you all know I would much rather have been with you guys! I did get to meet up with Uncle Peter and Aunt Peggy on Thursday in Vegas for a bit which was awesome. We went out to eat and then to a piano bar for a bit. I would have liked to stay longer and have a few more beers, but when I noticed it was 1 AM and I had to work at 5 AM I decided to call it quits.
Anyway to keep everyone as up to date as I can - I'm still in Vegas building a Burberry store (you know, $500 belts, $1300 shoes, $300 scarves, $KKKK handbags) and will be here "until further notice." Since we are hoping to pass inspection tomorrow and open the store, I am hoping I will only be here a few more days. I am not scheduled for any projects after this is done - I was scheduled for a Burberry in Beverly Hills but apparently now that's not happening. So hopefully that means I'll get to go back to Boston for a few days/weeks/ever. Who knows though - I'll update when I find out. Either way while in NYC and now Vegas I have met up with family - hopefully I can keep the streak going. Erin I know that you're especially disappointed your not going to be able to vist me in 90210 (and I also know you don't read the blog so why am I writing this...) but we'll meet up or go on a trip somewhere, even if it's just to Patty's.

So the real reason I'm posting is because I'm planning my 4th of July vacation and wanted to know if anyone had their plans set yet... I want to take at least half a week off, probably a whole week... or two... The 4th is on a FRIDAY this year which kicks butt!!!! We have a MOTORBOAT this year (built for speed AND comfort)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But it is a Robillard boat though so that means providing it's running! Anyways, I'm getting wicked pumped thinking about it and was wondering what everyone elses plans were for the 4th. Let me know what all your plans are! Let's all get together in Vermont for an awesome family Independence Day!!! PLEASE WHO EVER IS IN CHARGE DON'T RENT OUT THE CAMP EITHER WEEK AROUND THE 4TH.

Can someone fill me in on what an "elevator comedian" is? I don't get it.

Did you guys here the one about the rabbi, priest, lawyer, blond chick, poodle, and Santa Claus that walk into a bar? The bartender says, "What is this a joke?!?" hahahahahaha Pasteurized!!!

6 comments:

Meredith said...

Nice picture - that was a fun night! Have fun in Vegas while it lasts.

Julie said...

I'm sad to hear you are not going to Cali, I was actually hoping to visit you there too. I'm glad you are having fun in Vegas though. So what are you getting me from Burberry? Cause you know that's totally my style! lol

Meredith said...

And I doubt Dan and I will be participating in the 4th of July festivities. Hopefully we will be perfecting our parenting skills!

Anonymous said...

I'm working on the 4th but hope to get there sometime that week! you certainly can get me something from Burberry's but just put the receipt with it!! I also was hoping to go to California maybe another time.
gail

Anonymous said...

nobody wants to vacation with you paul. you are a loser and a dork.

Anonymous said...

but i did talk to tommy and he said he may be interested in going up for at least the weekend