Friday, March 28, 2008

Relay For Life

Sorry to post again immediately, but I am doing Relay for Life and would love a donation from each of you! Relay for Life is run through the American Cancer Society and is an overnight relay were each team must have one person on the track at all times. Its tons of fun and obviously a great cause. So, please support me by donating at my website. You can either donate online through a credit card or print out a mail in form. Relay for Life is April 18-19th, so please donate before then. Thanks so much!

here's the link:
Click here to visit my personal page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Julie,
Good for you... I will give to you... We need a cure ..I am also walking on the 30th & 31st of May at Springfield College,with the people from work.. We lost 4 people at work last year to cancer, and being a survivor myself...I am very grateful to everyone who tries to help..It is a good fund to raise money for.
Andrea also walks for this..
Love