Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Coming down the homestretch...

Well, Dan & I are finally coming down the homestretch and I thought we would share a few pictures with you in case you haven't see our other webpage.

The nursery is all set and ready to go. Here is the crib with the bedding that I absolutely love! We finally got the wall hangings up two nights ago!
This cradle will be Little Miss Snider's first sleeping place. It is all set up in our bedroom - now we just need the baby!

The very important coming home from the hospital outfit (assuming it fits!). We had an ultrasound yesterday and they said she is about 7lb 4oz and should gain an average of .5 lb for every week we have left. I really hope she is not that big, but we will know soon enough! Everything else looked good in the ultrasound, she was sleeping like a baby and didn't want to wake up for the technician, but after about 15 minutes of prodding at my stomach, she came around.
We are really excited and can't believe she could be here any day now. I head back to the doctor today to see how I am progressing. Being home all day is really over rated - I find myself bored a lot of the time! We will keep everyone posted....hope everyone is doing well! I will leave you with my latest fat picture...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Everything looks great how exciting. The outfit is beautiful- hope it fits! I still wish you were closer so I could make sure they take excellent care of you. If you have any questions when your there call me . I hope all goes fast. Just don't let them induce you unless there is a REAL medical reason. good luck keep us updated. Love Auntie Gail

Meredith said...

At todays Dr's appointment we found out there has been no progress! The doctor predicted I will be late and they don't like to let you go more than a week late before inducing. Gail - I will definitely be calling for advice!

Peg and Don said...

You are staying up much later these days now that you aren't waking at 5 AM to head off to the bus at 6:04.... Don't bet on late or early. When she's ready, she'll start dropping like a rock.... Ask your M-I-L about that and Dan...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the up date...Don't worry everything will go just fine...I check up on you every day...I sent an email the other day..did you get it??

Love....Auntie P